Suggestions for Denon AVR-S760H

navops29

Denon AVR-S760H for ~50k - is it worth that price?​

Replacing my 15-year-old Sony HT and I am looking for a budget AVR receiver for my first custom setup. The Denon AVR-S760H is available for ~50k INR on Amazon (~47k with discounts). It is a 7.2 ch receiver with Atmos support (reasonably future proof?) . Is it worth that price in June2024? If so, can you also suggest decent wall-mountable speakers that go with it (<30k). I'm, thinking may to start with 2.0 and upgrade later (in 6-9 months).

Replacing my 15-year-old Sony HT and I am looking for a budget AVR receiver for my first custom setup. The Denon AVR-S760H is available for ~50k INR on Amazon (~47k with discounts). It is a 7.2 ch receiver with Atmos support (reasonably future proof?) . Is it worth that price in June2024? If so, can you also suggest decent wall-mountable speakers that go with it (<30k). I'm, thinking may to start with 2.0 and upgrade later (in don
Dont buy any avrs and speakers from amazon. Warrenty issues. Yesterday it self I saw profx mentioned no warrenty on online purchases on polk ceiling soeakers pack.
What is your budget so that our Fms help you to buy product from genuine dealers.

Dont buy any avrs and speakers from amazon. Warrenty issues. Yesterday it self I saw profx mentioned no warrenty on online purchases on polk ceiling soeakers pack.
What is your budget so that our Fms help you to buy product from genuine dealers.

Noted, thanks for the warning on Amazon purchases.

Max budget for me is 85-90k at this moment, even if it means only 2.0 speakers. I can spend another 30-40k after 6-7 months.

P.S: I am willing to compromise on Atmos if it is out of my budget!

Replacing my 15-year-old Sony HT and I am looking for a budget AVR receiver for my first custom setup. The Denon AVR-S760H is available for ~50k INR on Amazon (~47k with discounts). It is a 7.2 ch receiver with Atmos support (reasonably future proof?) . Is it worth that price in June2024? If so, can you also suggest decent wall-mountable speakers that go with it (<30k). I'm, thinking may to start with 2.0 and upgrade later (in 6-9 months).

Contact Anil (HifiMart) and he will give you a good AVR at a good rate.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back