TataSKY/Airtel/Videocon

music4mhell

Hello Guys,

I just bought my Sony TV.

M in B'lore, which D2H i should buy ?

Tatasky/Airtel ?

Please help me out. Thanks a lot.

FYI. I will watch only and only HD channels(98.9% of time).

It's six of one or half a dozen of the other:all things considered,I would go for Tata Sky,as their logo is the most unobtrusive, now has almost all the HD channels, and possibly the best support service.But not by much. Cost wise too almost all are on par.

It's six of one or half a dozen of the other:all things considered,I would go for Tata Sky,as their logo is the most unobtrusive, now has almost all the HD channels, and possibly the best support service.But not by much. Cost wise too almost all are on par.

Thanks buddy, done then ..

tata sky laga dala lyf znhingalala

As per my experience, the service differs from area to area. Just take a look around your area to see whether there are more Airtel or Tata Sky dishes. I have used both and they are more or less the same.

I had used TataSky for 8yrs when was in Pune & now on Videocon D2H.. In my observation, the pic quality is same on both.. Specially the HD channels.. Also I found the user interface on both the DTH is very easy, which is most important. My cousin is using Airtel DTH & I found myself lost with the interface.. Videcon has a upper hand in terms of cost, my yearly subscription is costing me 4800 (including HD Chanel's) where TataSky is charging ~6500..

I had used TataSky for 8yrs when was in Pune & now on Videocon D2H.. In my observation, the pic quality is same on both.. Specially the HD channels.. Also I found the user interface on both the DTH is very easy, which is most important. My cousin is using Airtel DTH & I found myself lost with the interface.. Videcon has a upper hand in terms of cost, my yearly subscription is costing me 4800 (including HD Chanel's) where TataSky is charging ~6500..

But Tata sky has more HD channels and some important ones.
I thinking of taking Tatasky.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back