That part of the track!! Yeah!!!!!

Saiganesh

Intensity!
Sudden love!!

Thats what made us all come here together!

Well, while listening to music or watching a movie there is this sudden burst of love for that particular part of the sound (music or effects)

Lets explore and share that sudden love.

language no barrier telugu, malayalam, hindi, kanada...anything - for the love of music
To start from my side
This song from a tamil movie 'aha kalyanam'
song - mazhayin saral

this is a melody song but when the bass starts playing its shaking the room.

But this room shaking bass is only when played from pioneer lx57 but when played from denon 4800 it just sounds like a normal base from youtube.
When tried from prime video (the movie irself) can feel this room shaking base from denon but not as much as from my pioneer.

Well the denon and pioneer and youtube pioneer is not a point for this thread, but just a pointer to be kept in mind.

Would love to here more from all of you like this!!

Last edited:
Just trying to keep this on top and get more love for music and adding another track relevant to this thread.

Loop - martin garix
The bass is good throughout the song.

Coming up with a nice guitar note filling the lower end of frequency spectrum next.

Bored and want more music to explore. My youtube algorithm keeps suggesting the same thing again, just want to feed it for better recomendation. Explored few new reacks to my liking in gaana...but the erge for more love continues!!!

Yeh Duniya Agar Mil Bhi Jaye from Pyaasa
The song changes tempo from 4.05 and then Rafi's impossibly high pitch.
Absolute goosebumps.

"Treasures" cover song by Christian Larsson. Good increase in the tempo of the track at around time 2:00 with spatial bass and violin.

The serene moments of continuous music - dont know what this spotfy(or gaana) thought and suddenly it throwed this song
'Burnout the engine' from Turbo

I was about to sleep and this song was more disturbing than those spam calls...feeding ultimate levels of energy at the most inapprpriate time.

The culprit - is the electronic guitar, used in that music. Dont know what happens to the creators but when this electronic guitar has been their ultimate tool of unleashing their wrath may be!

So my mind started to register subconciously hatered for electronic guitar...but then
I remembered this BGM from video below starting at 2.47

Oh my the electronic guitarzzzzzz...any such melodies with electronic guitar??
I am totally lost longing more of this!!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back