The Mag-Lev Audio ML1 – The World’s First Levitating Turntable

This is the most amazing thing I have seen. Being a person with an open mindset for adopting newer technologies (especially digital), I hope I'll be able to own one someday :). Thanks for sharing.

Unfortunately the company closed down leaving many investors and early owners in the lurch. Audio Karma has an entire thread with comments as recent as today. This was a unique product but difficult to implement due to various issues.

The higher end Micro-seikis like SX8000 did that by isolating the platter with a thin gap of air via a pump..it achieved the same via Pneumatics rather than magnetism. but these go for 40K USD...

Unfortunately the company closed down leaving many investors and early owners in the lurch. Audio Karma has an entire thread with comments as recent as today. This was a unique product but difficult to implement due to various issues.
there are Maglev Isolators available which isolated devices right from turntables to CDPs. somehow did not catch on.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back