The subwoofer gap!! Fill in with your ideas and thoughts please!

Saiganesh

Now after the centre that I had asked for suggestion now comes the woofer.

My low rumble is well satisfied (ecstatic ) with svs sb3000 and sb16.
Being abnormally big room and lot of lessons learned from it, am looking at a gap of frequency response in room.

But my next room is going to 16feet x 21feet with 9.5feet height.

So the need- while listening i feel the 100hz to 60hz punch needs to be more pronounced without boom.

Earlier the boom was very high (irritating) but i would really praise denon for removing the boom (or the svs ??)

But i feel serious need for this sudden punch and its missing. Got a sunfire hrs8 which i have not connected since its been the main culprit for boom.

What could be done now??
Can rel ht1205 fill that gap or...??
Or something to be done with tuning the current system and integrate sunfire hrs8 to get that punch??

Now after the centre that I had asked for suggestion now comes the woofer.

My low rumble is well satisfied (ecstatic ) with svs sb3000 and sb16.
Being abnormally big room and lot of lessons learned from it, am looking at a gap of frequency response in room.

But my next room is going to 16feet x 21feet with 9.5feet height.

So the need- while listening i feel the 100hz to 60hz punch needs to be more pronounced without boom.

Earlier the boom was very high (irritating) but i would really praise denon for removing the boom (or the svs ??)

But i feel serious need for this sudden punch and its missing. Got a sunfire hrs8 which i have not connected since its been the main culprit for boom.

What could be done now??
Can rel ht1205 fill that gap or...??
Or something to be done with tuning the current system and integrate sunfire hrs8 to get that punch??
Only subwoofers with Pro audio drivers can do what you are looking for.
Having first hand experience in multiple scenarios.

The most surprising experience was - a 10" pro audio subwoofer blew my mind.. I was speechless!

Only subwoofers with Pro audio drivers can do what you are looking for.
Having first hand experience in multiple scenarios.

The most surprising experience was - a 10" pro audio subwoofer blew my mind.. I was speechless!
Demo possible? Where? Pro audio a brand??

You changed your sub from Klipsch to ascendo - now why are you recommending Klipsch?
That's weird.
I changed from klipsch 120 to Ascendo.
Not from klipsch New Rp series.
Didnt went for new RP1200 or 1400 due to budget constrains. But in mind for next upgrade.

I changed from klipsch 120 to Ascendo.
Not from klipsch New Rp series.
Didnt went for new RP1200 or 1400 due to budget constrains. But in mind for next upgrade.
Was just curious to know how 8 could possibly get those thump from my front LR (polk R700)

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back