to buy or not

its my final call shall I go ahead and purchase onkyo tx nr737 I am going to transfer money in next 30 minutes so pls answer before thanks a lot

Hi

If you feel that the AVR appeals to you in features, performance and budget, then go ahead and purchase the same.

End of the day, it depends on our individual choices. Certain brands appeal to certain users....I have changed brands over the last 12 years and right now Marantz appeals to me.

All the best!

just curious, where are you purchasing 737 from? am not sure if onkyo india is selling the same as its not listed in their products.

if purchased online/ imported, cautioning that onkyo india doesn't provide warranty or service. Its mentioned on their website homepage itself.

After lot of confusions discussions and net researches I finally pulled the trigger, placed the order for Onkyo 737 and paid the whole amount. Delivery is espected next week. Now the hunt for speakers starts. Thanks a lot to all friends for thier invaluable help

just curious, where are you purchasing 737 from? am not sure if onkyo india is selling the same as its not listed in their products.

if purchased online/ imported, cautioning that onkyo india doesn't provide warranty or service. Its mentioned on their website homepage itself.

pls go through the thread started by BOSS8055. I followed his route only.

:) all the best to both of you!
I only wanted to check & caution you. Now that you ordered, good.

:) all the best to both of you!
I only wanted to check & caution you. Now that you ordered, good.

yes my friend its from onkyo india dealer with bill and warranty. I will be happy if you suggest the suitable speakers for my baby step into the HT world

Last edited:
very well, congrats. 737 for 60k is a steal.

speakers - there are many choices; first need to fix your budget and then depending on the room you may opt for 5.1 or higher configurations. Now that you have an Atmos enabled receiver see if you can plan your speaker layout to accommodate the ceiling speakers too (either now or later)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back