Toslink to mini toslink optical cable

vidh2024

I need toslink to mini toslink optical cable for my mi 4k box(blueRigger Or any good brand)

I have BlueRigger Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable (10 Feet / 3 Meter) which is in perfect working condition.

If anyone has toslink to mini toslink and need the above blueRigger toslink cable,we can exchange. I am in Chennai

Posting this here after getting approval from the moderator.

I need toslink to mini toslink optical cable for my mi 4k box(blueRigger Or any good brand)

I have BlueRigger Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable (10 Feet / 3 Meter) which is in perfect working condition.

If anyone has toslink to mini toslink and need the above blueRigger toslink cable,we can exchange. I am in Chennai

Posting this here after getting approval from the moderator.
I will give u my first hand experience of using mini toslink to toslink for Mibox 4K. I had used this same type of cable in the same android device for few months. Cable is by MX (mid level type, similar to blue rigger). The cable works fine very similar to when we take toslink connection directly from TV to our active speakers/dac /amplifier but let me check again that all dolby content of apps like disney hotstar and prime video, there is no problem with reception in the quality & signal strength of sound. I am based at pune so I will not exchange etc, just putting my opinion on using this cable from Mi box 4K or taking toslink out connection directly from TV. Will reply soon.

I will give u my first hand experience of using mini toslink to toslink for Mibox 4K. I had used this same type of cable in the same android device for few months. Cable is by MX (mid level type, similar to blue rigger). The cable works fine very similar to when we take toslink connection directly from TV to our active speakers/dac /amplifier but let me check again that all dolby content of apps like disney hotstar and prime video, there is no problem with reception in the quality & signal strength of sound. I am based at pune so I will not exchange etc, just putting my opinion on using this cable from Mi box 4K or taking toslink out connection directly from TV. Will reply soon.
No problem sir. I ordered the adapter from flipkart and from the user comments,its clear that the adapter will work well for mi box. I already have an optical cable, so Instead of buying a new cable again, I was looking for other options for this mi box and i am happy that i got a solution.Thanks for your reply 🙂

Last edited:
No problem sir. I ordered the adapter from flipkart and from the user comments,its clear that the adapter will work well for mi box. I already have a optical cable, so Instead of buying a new cable again, I was looking for other options for this mi box and i am happy that i got a solution.Thanks for your reply 🙂
Then it's ok, no need for me to check & experiment. Even an adapter is a good option for conversion. But do check at your end that you are getting sound (quality wise) from all apps specially the programs having dolby decoding (netflix, prime etc), if not then take a direct toslink out from Tv to your Dac/amp/active spk/soundbar etc.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back