Troubleshooting Denon AVR 1910

Anchanda

Folks,

I have Lg LH90QR (42''LED TV) with Denon 1910 (Jamo HCS 610)
from last 3 months working good no issues ! yesterday while watching Movie some sound came and I am unable to view Video :-(

All input to TV goes thru AVR using HDMI cable.
Tv has USB slot , I can play USB mp3 songs and movie from TV no issue. If I connect my handycam to TV I can watch video and audio no issues.

AVR is able to play mp3 audio inserted in USB slot of TV. no issues.

DVD and setup box connected to AVR are not able to display image, please help for troubleshooting. AVR support will visit tomorrow...

any inputs in troubleshooting will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

warm regards
Anil

looks like another HDMI out blown out issue.Anyways yours is in warranty so don't delay, take it to dealer.They will either repair or exchange. I had similar issue with 1610 and exchanged it.

thanks for all the inputs. After doing basic troubleshooting PRO-FX agreed to send it to Service centre. I took it to service centre and the guy did some deep troubleshooting and came to conclusion that he need 2 days to Fix it. ( IC chip must have gone ) and I think its has something to do with HDMI grounding ( Gibrish to me )

Are there known issue on this line. Its 3 month old and under warranty, sharing this for further knowledge purpose so people buying / facing same issue will be aware of.

Hi All

I have a similar problem of no video on my Denon AVR 1610

The audio from set top box / blu ray is coming but no video.

Tried changing the HDMI cable but no use ?

Can anyone suggest that is this a problem of Denon 1610 ?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back