Turntable

mavi

what should i select///technics SL 1300 with phillips headshell {have to change to shure or panasonic aftr purchase}or new packed
sony es lx3...plz help me

1300 often has speed issues. Do check that it runs stable.

The new TT could be less troublesome. Of course you need to read up reviews of this Sony model.

it's a sony PS-LX3. there is no ES-LX3.

both prices seem pretty steep. if the sony is really Mint, one could consider it, but I'm sure there are better options, especially if you have friends elsewhere in india

it's a sony PS-LX3. there is no ES-LX3.

both prices seem pretty steep. if the sony is really Mint, one could consider it, but I'm sure there are better options, especially if you have friends elsewhere in india

thankz buddy dropped idea abt both

Sony around 20 K if mint and box packed

also ask expert as if it is NEVER used or unused for long may give yu more trouble than in use componant

have you prior expereince with TT ? which TT?

The new TT could be less troublesome. Of course you need to read up reviews of this Sony model.
BNYoqy

Sony around 20 K if mint and box packed

also ask expert as if it is NEVER used or unused for long may give yu more trouble than in use componant

have you prior expereince with TT ? which TT?

not enough experience but listining from 83...i have phillips 242,cosmic 2000,and a phillips 383...and looking for more...amd hope will learn from here:)

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back