Urgently need a 65” OLED

LaidToRest2020

Dear friends, I am new to this forum and this marks my first post. I have been lurking in the OLED price thread where people were able to buy Samsung’s retiring model S90C as low as 1.36L, and S95C after 1.48 after credit card discounts.

I spoke to the Croma and RD guys in my city Raipur, and Croma has the S90C in Nagpur warehouse but the best price they’re giving me is 1.64 after 10k CC cashback.

My old crappy TCL 65” died on me and I’m unable to repair it, So I will be letting it go for as is condition but I urgently need a TV.

Would appreciate any help whatsoever
Thanks in advance

Dear friends, I am new to this forum and this marks my first post. I have been lurking in the OLED price thread where people were able to buy Samsung’s retiring model S90C as low as 1.36L, and S95C after 1.48 after credit card discounts.

I spoke to the Croma and RD guys in my city Raipur, and Croma has the S90C in Nagpur warehouse but the best price they’re giving me is 1.64 after 10k CC cashback.

My old crappy TCL 65” died on me and I’m unable to repair it, So I will be letting it go for as is condition but I urgently need a TV.

Would appreciate any help whatsoever
Thanks in advance
Contact Badal 9173150103 from croma rajkot, gujarat. He will help you.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back