[Want to Buy] Good 5.1 Home theater (not for PC)

dmanojkmr

If I might suggest something. I know the attraction of having a 5.1"Surround Sound" system is quite high especially if its gonna come for a price of 15k with a bluray player from a name brand I would suggest against it. What I normally suggest at this price point(ie 15k) is to buy a stereo system like the T20 amp with two good speakers like the JBL C1 or the Pioneer B22(though these might not be available locally they can be bought through avenue sound mumbai) along with a decent media player. Its a high probability that u are not really gonna use the bluray player to play blurays & a media player would play format you throw at it & play it much better than a bluray player. And even a Budget stereo setup like a T20 amp plus JBL C1 combo will sound much much better than a "5.1" setup from Samsung. Sorry cant really provide you the kind of advice you were looking for but you did ask this advice on a HiFi forum & you are gonna get a HiFi answer for it...

I just want to know which Home theater system comes just under 15k and it is good value for money

The player should be capable of playing different video formats(mkv,divx,mp4 etc) from usb drives

I found the below was quite satisfactory,
Samsung HT-H4500R 5.1 3D Blu Ray Home Theatre System

Samsung HT-H4500R 5.1 3D Blu Ray Home Theatre System - Buy Online @ Rs.15045/- | Snapdeal

Suggestion are appreciated:clapping:.

If you can differentiate the sound quality and appreciates it, there are much better sounding HTIb packages out there. This is also affected by your budget,taste,existing components,what do you do with it etc. If you can listen to some of them do it,if you just want loud volume, there is no need to be picky.

I just want to know which Home theater system comes just under 15k and it is good value for money

The player should be capable of playing different video formats(mkv,divx,mp4 etc) from usb drives

I found the below was quite satisfactory,
Samsung HT-H4500R 5.1 3D Blu Ray Home Theatre System

Samsung HT-H4500R 5.1 3D Blu Ray Home Theatre System - Buy Online @ Rs.15045/- | Snapdeal

Suggestion are appreciated:clapping:.

Its better to save 15000 and invest 30000 in something good, rather than waste 15k altogether. Save your money for a HtiB or atleast a stereo setup.

@dmanojkmr - as suggested by other FM's above, you would want to go with a media player (which plays all formats) add to that logitech Z906 (strictly based on your budget a plus of 4k apprx). This can decode DTS Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, THX certified. Note: This may not be of high range. But this will surely satisfy what you are looking for under 20k. Or you may want to take the route of 2.1 setup with media player.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back