Want to Buy New Bookshelf Speaker & Amplifier

S. Basu

Sir,
I am planing to New Good clarity Bass reflected Bookshelf Speaker and Amplifier with FM Tuner. I am belong in Kolkata, India. My Budget is around 30K. I check bookshelf speaker ELAC BS 53 and Sonodyne SIA 310 amplifier or Yamaha R-S 201. Plz suggest me if any other better option with this budget.

I would suggest either Boston Acoustics A26 or Dali Zensor 1. Bostons have more deep end whereas dali's have excellent soundstage and sparkle.

Thanks for your rply. Kindly suggest me where from i get the system in Kolkata. Bcoz I want physically hear the sound before buy and which amplifier is suitable for pair of the Speaker.

Thanks for your rply. Kindly suggest me where from i get the system in Kolkata. Bcoz I want physically hear the sound before buy and which amplifier is suitable for pair of the Speaker.

The threads and all suggestions over here are only pointers. We always strongly recommend that you go and audition the product.

There are SKS Trading, Harmony Audio, The Promises to name a few where you can go and audition the 2 channels. For detail addresses please refer to justdial.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back