What soundbar

Satya3008

My sister wants to buy a soundbar for her tv in living room, budget is around 35k to 40k. She just want to enhance their hearing experience and she intent to use it for mix uses.A Dolby Atmos soundbar will be a preferred one.
Please suggest .

My sister wants to buy a soundbar for her tv in living room, budget is around 35k to 40k. She just want to enhance their hearing experience and she intent to use it for mix uses.A Dolby Atmos soundbar will be a preferred one.
Please suggest .

JBL is good there are ample reviews over google and even over Youtube by end users, according check the reviews and functions to be used and make the purchase.

One such example,

Please suggest .
Jbl good and sony Ht700.
I think with this budget we may get sound bars from polk and yamaha. And a,bit if stretch in budget klipsch also.

Watch for offer sales on the Sonos Beam Gen2 in Amazon and Flipkart. You may get this bar for 43-46K on Amazon Prime day that's is on 21th and 22th July.

Sonos produced some critically acclaimed products. Sonos Arc is their famous high end sound bar and Bean Gen2 is entry level. You can add optional rear speakers(Sonos Era 100 or Era 300) and a Sub to this later.

Listen some Youtube demos.

Review:

available for less price on AVStore but wait for Amazon prime sale.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back