What to buy smart tv need ur suggestion

abhinav.dwivedi10

Hi guys
I need ur help my budget is 80000 Rs to buy smart TVs 43 inch can u suggest me any gud model I have seen some model i.e Sony 950D, lg. 43uh750t, Samsung 43k5570 I am got confused some one suggest me

Rockfella said it absolutely correct. Please dont spend money on smart TV. Instead you can buy a little more bigger screen. Because, all the features that a smart TV will give for additional 10K can be achieved by connecting a RPi or a chromecast.
I have a smart tv myself. I am now not using a single feature of it. because latter i purchased a RPi. I can make the TV smart with the help of Rpi. and customize it according to my like. With smart tv you are locked with no customization and very less updates of feature.

Hi guys
I need ur help my budget is 80000 Rs to buy smart TVs 43 inch can u suggest me any gud model I have seen some model i.e Sony 950D, lg. 43uh750t, Samsung 43k5570 I am got confused some one suggest me

I think 80K will buy you a pretty good TV at that size. I know a bit about Sony and they have 3 sets of TVs in decreasing order of panel quality (and hence price):
- 950 series
- 900 series
- 850 series

Samsung and LG have a similar series order which Google can help you with.
Most of these will come with smart features but may not be available in exactly the size you want. Eg., Sony's 950 series I think starts at 50 inches and costs much more than your budget. As other FMs have said, it doesn't take much to 'smartify' your TV (Chromecast for eg., costs under 3K) so don't make that a criterion.

Buy the largest screen size you can afford by starting from the top range of any one of these companies.

Happy TV hunting!

Do not buy a smart tv, like many said, you wont use any of the option. I have one too and have not used it. Instead spend on a bigger size.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back