Which is the next big bubble real estate YEW or Noida Extension or Siddharth Vihar?

heliumflight

Hello Friends,

As you may be aware that the airport in the Delhi-National Capital Region is all set to receive its second international airport. Jewar International Airport is said to take off in Dec 2024 and will have the capacity to serve 70 million passengers at full capacity. So all the farmlands have become hot cakes in the Yamuna express way region. Came to know about overhauling and maintenance center, IT park, toy park etc are all going to be setup in this corridor.

Or is Noida Extension a better alternative compared to YEW as it has better amenities and civilization or the new kid on the block Siddharth Vihar where Prestige group is launching their maiden project in Delhi /Ncr.

Regards

Dont know much about NCR . But this is the model of development in all the states . A new Airport in Kharghar in Navi Mumbai did result in increase in land prices . Same was the case in many parts of Mumbai thanks to Metro connectivity which is being advertised now by Builders . So this is not a Bubble . As long as there are buyers and they sell eventually all will benefit

I had a colleague who came from Indore and worked with me in a IT firm and he had purchased a flat in Kharghar in around 2008 which then was a very distant place for around 8 lakhs . We were like , ok he has come from a different state , is getting married and needs a place to stay ...so this is what he could afford in those days . Mumbai was beyond his reach . Since I was born in Mumbai , these places were not worth looking at . Today that flat is worth close to a crore . So you see , If you are from Delhi and you think that why should I buy a house in what you consider as outskirts . Well eventually they become cities - Noida , Gurgaon , Faridabad are some examples I can think off

Same was the case in 1990's when you had Mumbai and Govt decided to develop Navi Mumbai as a satellite city . My Parents scoffed at the idea . But look at it today .

I am into real estate development. - investing and developing! Not the passive type.
I have a theory, which makes us look into the formula of area.
Any development spreads cicularly around a hotspot development
Area of a circle is ( Pi x r² )
Raidius is squared. So whenever we expand the radius, the area available increases by square times.
Meaning supply increases squarly- if we go 2km away area available is 4 times more and if we go 3 kms away area available is 9 times more.
Now what this implies is, supply increases rapidly as km goes far.
And land appreciation already everywhere is beyond the average purchase capacity of the target market.
And add to this the removal of capital gain benefit .
Simply put, Buy only if needed and not as an investment avenue.
This has lead to very unstable unreliable market now!!

I am into real estate development. - investing and developing! Not the passive type.
I have a theory, which makes us look into the formula of area.
Any development spreads cicularly around a hotspot development
Area of a circle is ( Pi x r² )
Raidius is squared. So whenever we expand the radius, the area available increases by square times.
Meaning supply increases squarly- if we go 2km away area available is 4 times more and if we go 3 kms away area available is 9 times more.
Now what this implies is, supply increases rapidly as km goes far.
And land appreciation already everywhere is beyond the average purchase capacity of the target market.
And add to this the removal of capital gain benefit .
Simply put, Buy only if needed and not as an investment avenue.
This has lead to very unstable unreliable market now!!
I don't want to miss the bus as have been doing for few decades

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back