Who carries NAD in Bangalore (other than ARN systems)

john_k_antony

Dear All,

May I know who carries NAD integrated stereo amp in Bangalore other than ARN Systems?

Thanks,
John.

PS: I am looking for dealers other than ARN not because any issue with ARN. I wanted to try out NAD with different speaker systems. So hoping other dealers have a different speaker setup with NAD.

Last edited:
Lakozy Bangalore deal in NAD. A chap called Akash Dembla demo-ed NAD PSB at the Bangalore Hi-Fi meet last year.

Contact Lakozy Delhi for contact details. I seem to have lost it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had visited FinalTouch with hopes of auditioning PSB T5. Unfortunately, they could not make that available for an audition as they T6 are faster moving so they don't stock T5s. It was a disappointing experience for me as I would expect a distributor of a brand to stock at least the key speaker lines/pieces.

However, the audition experience of T6 and monitor 7 (along side) was good. The guy who managed (not Akash) it for me was very accommodating and left the room to me and spouse so that we can demo at our leisure.

Overall, a mixed bag. Do let us know if you get to audition Def Techs. I too would love to check them out!

With PSBs and Paradigm, the NADs go well. I have an inclination for a slightly bright sound so the combo works for me. I am guessing pairing something like a Wharfedale with NAD will sound very muddy to me. I don't think NAD has a bright signature but not sure how "warm" is it.

Edit: My auditions typically involve some classic rock such as dire straits (heavy fuel, brother in arms), classics from Kishore/Lata, instrumentals from Times Music (sounds of deserts), small sections of Metallica & Rammstein and vocals from Kailas Kher.

Last edited:
With PSBs and Paradigm, the NADs go well. I have an inclination for a slightly bright sound so the combo works for me. I am guessing pairing something like a Wharfedale with NAD will sound very muddy to me. I don't think NAD has a bright signature but not sure how "warm" is it.

I have the Wharfedale Diamond 9.5 and the PSB T5 Towers. The PSBs are definitely more "tight" having a lot more definition as they should (costing about double). Both are good speakers and the Diamonds are very good for the price.

NAD and PSB are owned by the same company and they do match very well.

Sorry to go OT, does anybody have any experience with Final Touch? They also carry Def Tech apparently and I am interested in checking them out.

I bought my speakers (PSB) and amp (NAD) from Akash at Final Touch. The entire deal was done on the phone, and he shipped the items to me in Kochi. He gave very good service. I'd definitely recommend him.

^^ Yup, I paid in advance. I transferred the money to his bank account. The speakers were sent to me the very next day.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back