Yamaha HTR 3067 with Polk TL1600

chlorophyll

Is this combination ok to buy?
have seen reviews that Denon AVR X510BT is perfect for Polk.
but cant afford for Denon.Please suggest thank you

Last edited:
I am using HTR 3067 with polk signature series for last one month. Fully satisfied. You can certainly consider it at this budget.

Regarding speakers, TL 1600 is good but soon you will feel urge to upgrade. You can consider pair of s15 bookshelves plus psw110 sub to start with. It will cost the same but you will get much better quality sound. You can expand to 5.1 later by adding center and surrounds later. Ultimately you will be able to build a better system.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I donno wen i wil upgrade but right now limit is 50k with good avr and speaker system giving best movie experience
50 k will give you HTR 3067 plus a pair of good bookshelves. Else you can look at taga harmony tav 506 5.0 speaker set

50 k will give you HTR 3067 plus a pair of good bookshelves. Else you can look at taga harmony tav 506 5.0 speaker set

thanks for the suggestion dude.so 3067 with taga makes a good combi in 50k range.right?
thank you

I am using HTR 3067 with polk signature series for last one month. Fully satisfied. You can certainly consider it at this budget.

Regarding speakers, TL 1600 is good but soon you will feel urge to upgrade. You can consider pair of s15 bookshelves plus psw110 sub to start with. It will cost the same but you will get much better quality sound. You can expand to 5.1 later by adding center and surrounds later. Ultimately you will be able to build a better system.

hey forgot to ask which series r u using?i mean model numb.

No currently I have 5.0 setup. I have taken demo of psw 110 and dsw550 recently, added to my existing setup. I am disappointed with psw 110. It is hardly adding anything over the s15. Dsw 550 was excellent on the other hand. But it costs 33k. So I will wait it out.

If you go 3.0, you will get more voice clarity with dialogue tethered to the screen. If you go 2.1 you will get more bass which will enhance the movie effects. Finally it depends upon you. If possible take audition of 2.1, 3.0, 5.0, 5.1 setups

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back