5.1 Speaker package for 50,000 budget

abhimanyuk

Hi,

Kindly suggest to me which speaker package I can buy for a budget of Rs 50,000 (amp budget is separate).

Location is Pune
Main usage is for Tv / movies
To be paired with Yamaha amp
Looking only for satellite speakers

Thanking you in anticipation

I would suggest you Boston acoustics a2310 HTS which is very good for its price. You can also look at their soundware s which is well within b your budget. If you have not yet purchased your amplifier please look at marantz which will be ideal for movies as well as music.
If movies is your only priority look at Polk audio set up which I have currently it is for 52k. With bookshelves you get added punch which no satellite speaker can match well. Also a demon avr will work well with it.

Last edited:
yes BA 2310 HTs is a good option..also you can try polk series(Blackstone TL1600) or jamo s 426 HC S3 with a sub woofer seperately,since ur usage is mainly on TV & movies ..it will offer a good sound..

Thank you all for your inputs. I believe after sales of Boston is an issue. Polk also I auditioned and they were nice. I heard energy and also elac... The elac was awesome.
Please share your views

You need to live with what you buy hence always go with what you like and not someone else. If its meeting your requirements and you can afford it you must go ahead. As for speakers you will get a warranty of 1 year and speakers generally dont fail at a huge rate as electronics. I have listened to the polks and they are awesome for movies and music(in my opinion) so go with what you like. Check jamo too, the s426 hcs3+subwoofer will offer you immense value for your buck. You get FS without shelling out much cash. It also depends on the avr you will be pairing it up with

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back