5.1 speakers under 30K

Should I try Wharfedal as well....getting Diamond 9.1 BS for 16K and Diamond 9 CC for 10K on hifimart......is this a good deal.....or should I bargain

wharfedale diamond 9 series are excellent highly rated and reviewed speakers and perform better than the newer 10 series. Would be great if you can hear them.

Check out Pioneer SP-PK21BS...!

Hi..few of my colleagues may go for a two week official trip and I was thinking of getting a projector and also a HT to go with it.

Last year I did something similar..individually bought my left, right, center and SW - all from Polk and I am pretty impressed except for my SW (SEE MY SIGNATURE). Now CNET gave rave reviews for Pioneer SP-PK21BS - But I dont seem to find them as a HTIB anymore.

On Amazon they are selling its individual parts - I think getting them in suitcases should not be a problem except the SW. Do you guys think for their price anything else comes close to it? My second choice is Energy 5.1 - the entire think i am hoping can be bought inside suitcases except the SW. Please advice

Amazon.com: Pioneer SW-8 100 Watt RMS Subwoofer System: Electronics

Amazon.com: Pioneer SP-C21 130 Watt RMS 2-Way Speaker: Electronics

Amazon.com: Pioneer SP-BS21-LR 80 Watt RMS 2-Way Speakers (Pair): Electronics

Hi..few of my colleagues may go for a two week official trip and I was thinking of getting a projector and also a HT to go with it.

Last year I did something similar..individually bought my left, right, center and SW - all from Polk and I am pretty impressed except for my SW (SEE MY SIGNATURE). Now CNET gave rave reviews for Pioneer SP-PK21BS - But I dont seem to find them as a HTIB anymore.

On Amazon they are selling its individual parts - I think getting them in suitcases should not be a problem except the SW. Do you guys think for their price anything else comes close to it? My second choice is Energy 5.1 - the entire think i am hoping can be bought inside suitcases except the SW. Please advice

Amazon.com: Pioneer SW-8 100 Watt RMS Subwoofer System: Electronics

Amazon.com: Pioneer SP-C21 130 Watt RMS 2-Way Speaker: Electronics

Amazon.com: Pioneer SP-BS21-LR 80 Watt RMS 2-Way Speakers (Pair): Electronics

Pioneer has launched new speakers designed by A. Jones users claims it is even better than the last years linky: SP-PK22BS - Andrew Jones Designed 5.1 Channel Speaker Package | Pioneer Electronics USA

Thanks everyone for ur valuable suggestions and special thanks to Rajadeep for helping me auditioning the speakers and AVR. And so I finally made my order after having another session of audition near my hometown.
I decided to go with Yamaha 473 AVR, Tannoy Mercury V4 FS, and Tannoy Mercury VC center. Will use my old AIWA hifi system speakers as surrounds and would love to add Sonodyne Sonus Rears in future.
So guys m early waiting for my speakers to deliver.........will let u know as soon as get them
thanks everyone again....

Thanks everyone for ur valuable suggestions and special thanks to Rajadeep for helping me auditioning the speakers and AVR. And so I finally made my order after having another session of audition near my hometown.
I decided to go with Yamaha 473 AVR, Tannoy Mercury V4 FS, and Tannoy Mercury VC center. Will use my old AIWA hifi system speakers as surrounds and would love to add Sonodyne Sonus Rears in future.
So guys m early waiting for my speakers to deliver.........will let u know as soon as get them
thanks everyone again....

Tannoy is a great choice........excellent!!!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back