Acoustic Revive cables

panditji

Hi,

Going to Japan again and wanted to know if anyone has tried their power cables or speaker cables.. Had bought their entry level USB cable last year and was happy with the improvement in sound and therefore wanted to try their speaker cables and power cables too..

Originally was looking at the Mogami 2804 but confused if the Acoustic Revive brand are equally good or not.. Any real world experience would help my decision making...

Hi,

Going to Japan again and wanted to know if anyone has tried their power cables or speaker cables.. Had bought their entry level USB cable last year and was happy with the improvement in sound and therefore wanted to try their speaker cables and power cables too..

Originally was looking at the Mogami 2804 but confused if the Acoustic Revive brand are equally good or not.. Any real world experience would help my decision making...
I have been using acoustic revive solid core copper cables, and interconnects along with power cables for amplifier, for past 4-5 years. IMO - at-least for me they are the best I have heard, they replaced a loom of Kimber select series cable.
In budget Japanese cables I prefer canare.
Cheers,
Sid

I have been using acoustic revive solid core copper cables, and interconnects along with power cables for amplifier, for past 4-5 years. IMO - at-least for me they are the best I have heard, they replaced a loom of Kimber select series cable.
In budget Japanese cables I prefer canare.
Cheers,
Sid
Thanks Sid.. The reason I ask is because I was getting a good deal from my Japanese dealer and wanted real world user experience as I don't trust any online reviews...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back