Alteenative to Wharfedale Diamond 240

prashants speech must have impressed you too

right ?
OT, but, I was checking Pandam Audio's website and notice that they have lot's of installations in restaurants. Why would one have studio monitors in restaurants? A JBL Control One/Two is much more suited there and performs excellently for FAR lesser cost. One installation also has the sub mounted on the wall [I think!!!!]. I'm flabbergasted!!! I guess that's the power of a brand and a good salesperson.

Edit: And this is written without any malice to the speakers themselves. For what they are, I'm sure that they are stellar performers. But still...

Last edited:
OT, but, I was checking Pandam Audio's website and notice that they have lot's of installations in restaurants. Why would one have studio monitors in restaurants? A JBL Control One/Two is much more suited there and performs excellently for FAR lesser cost. One installation also has the sub mounted on the wall [I think!!!!]. I'm flabbergasted!!! I guess that's the power of a brand and a good salesperson.

Edit: And this is written without any malice to the speakers themselves. For what they are, I'm sure that they are stellar performers. But still...

Nice said, that's the power of a Brand. I am happy with my purchase :)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back