Any AV Integrator in Patna (Bihar)?

prateek_prakash

Hi,

My family shall be moving in to Patna by next year.
I intend to purchase an entry level 5.1.4 HT setup (AV Receiver, Speakers, Cables), but I don't know how to mount the speakers on the wall and ceiling.
Could anybody suggest me if there are any AV Integrators in Patna who would do this job?
Are there any alternatives?

Upon searching online randomly, I found one "Sound & Sight" https://goo.gl/maps/de5nmjAGKYH3GQip9

I am open to suggestions, as I have not invested in any gear yet.

Hi,

My family shall be moving in to Patna by next year.
I intend to purchase an entry level 5.1.4 HT setup (AV Receiver, Speakers, Cables), but I don't know how to mount the speakers on the wall and ceiling.
Could anybody suggest me if there are any AV Integrators in Patna who would do this job?
Are there any alternatives?

Upon searching online randomly, I found one "Sound & Sight" https://goo.gl/maps/de5nmjAGKYH3GQip9

I am open to suggestions, as I have not invested in any gear yet.

Are you talking about In-Wall speakers? Otherwise, all you need is find the right spot to put the speaker bracket and a drill machine. Everything available on Amazon.

MaSh

Are you talking about In-Wall speakers? Otherwise, all you need is find the right spot to put the speaker bracket and a drill machine. Everything available on Amazon.

MaSh

I'm talking about simple speakers, not in-wall ones. The doubt which still remains in my mind is: how to drill holes in the ceiling? (for the 4 atmos modules)? I have no experience with drills, and would prefer someone to do it (hence the query for some professional hands).

I'm talking about simple speakers, not in-wall ones. The doubt which still remains in my mind is: how to drill holes in the ceiling? (for the 4 atmos modules)? I have no experience with drills, and would prefer someone to do it (hence the query for some professional hands).
Hmm okay. Any fabricators close to home? You could get a bracket made that could hold the speakers. They should be able to fix it to the ceiling.

Mash

Hmm okay. Any fabricators close to home? You could get a bracket made that could hold the speakers. They should be able to fix it to the ceiling.

Mash
Most speakers designed for atmos usage will come with wall/ceiling mounts..
For the OP, if you are uncomfortable drilling/mounting, just get any local electrician to do it for you..
Even beginner level electricians will be used to drilling in the ceiling for mounting ceiling fans.. mounting small speakers will be an easy enough task for them

Most speakers designed for atmos usage will come with wall/ceiling mounts..
For the OP, if you are uncomfortable drilling/mounting, just get any local electrician to do it for you..
Even beginner level electricians will be used to drilling in the ceiling for mounting ceiling fans.. mounting small speakers will be an easy enough task for them
That's relieving to hear. Now I'll start looking at the various speakers.
Thanks everyone for their inputs!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back