Anyone bought Sony Bravia 7

Sidz

I am planning to buy this either during 15th Aug sale or Diwali but did anyone jump the gun before? Looking for the 65 but will go for the 75 if it comes close to 2.5lacs.

Thoughts?

I bought Sony Bravia 43-X70L from Reliance Digital. It is 3 months now, and the TV is performing well. Earlier, I owned 43W800C, which served me for 9 years with only service done for a T-Con board replacement after 7 years. Need to mention that their Service Charges are very high, in comparison with the reduction in the new TV prices nowadays.

Forgot to mention, this would be my 2nd Sony TV (if i do not change my mind with some other too good to refuse offer). I already have a 65X9500H which i think i purchased in year 2020.

Looking for their new Bravia 7 series review.

Forgot to mention, this would be my 2nd Sony TV (if i do not change my mind with some other too good to refuse offer). I already have a 65X9500H which i think i purchased in year 2020.

Looking for their new Bravia 7 series review.
Did you see the RTings review? They are not happy with the viewing angles. The prices are pretty high right now. 75 inch Bravia 7 quoted for around 3.3L. That is OLED territory.

yes, the price for 75 is too high at the moment...hope it comes down to 2.5 near Diwali.

Currently, the 65 inch is selling at 1.9 (after cashback) but want to go for the 75inch version.

yes, the price for 75 is too high at the moment...hope it comes down to 2.5 near Diwali.

Currently, the 65 inch is selling at 1.9 (after cashback) but want to go for the 75inch version.
2.5 L for 75XR70 will be a bargain. I am yet to find 75X90L for 2L with extended warranty.

Last week when I went to demo the X90L I have seen both the X90L and the Bravia 7 near to each other playing the same content from two USB drives. The Bravia 7 no doubt is slightly better but trust me the difference is not worth the difference in price. I got the 65 inch X90L for 1.28L and the Bravia 7 was 1.9L after all the cashback and discounts. 60K difference. Might be more for the 75 inch. B7 was slightly better in the contrast, deeper blacks and blooming but you wont notice it if you dont keep the two TVs besides. Viewing angles are the same for both. There are tons of reviews of both on youtube.

Having said that, I would suggest you to go to a showroom and take a demo for yourself. Trust your eyes. If you find it better, than go for it. Do take some slow panning shots of movies in a USB drive with you or play it on Youtube on both the TVs. These high end TVs have a lot of issues with Stutter and flickering in slow panning shots and some action shots. Compare it on both the videos. They should not give you a headache. Since you re going for 75 inch you will notice them quite easily. I notice them very easily.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back