AVR for Dali 7 Zensor Speakers

CS Venkatachalam

Hello,

My Denon AVR 2000 has stopped working completely. I have a pair of Zensor 7 Tower Speakers. I do not intend to any further speakers aor additional speakers in another room. I would like to buy a new AVR or an amplifier that will be appropriate to drive the Dali Zensar 7 Tower Speakers. I am a
music enthusiast and interested in HiFi Video etc. Looking for the most inexpensive solution. Can anyone suggest a model !! I am in India.

Hi welcome to the forum..

If you are not using any surround channels and only looking for stereo music, a two channel stereo amplifier would be a better choice. Marantz is the defacto suggestion for Dali speakers.

Please mention more about your source and other components in the chain so that our members can suggest better options.

Hello,

My Denon AVR 2000 has stopped working completely. I have a pair of Zensor 7 Tower Speakers. I do not intend to any further speakers aor additional speakers in another room. I would like to buy a new AVR or an amplifier that will be appropriate to drive the Dali Zensar 7 Tower Speakers. I am a
music enthusiast and interested in HiFi Video etc. Looking for the most inexpensive solution. Can anyone suggest a model !! I am in India.
You can choose a Marantz or a Nad for Zensor. From what I have heard, since they are on the brighter side, a warm tonal signature avr/ amp should have better synergy.

Hello,

Marantz goes well with Dali. Since music is more prefered .You can try Marantz 7000 series integrated stereo amplifier .

Hello,

Skip the receiver if you are going to play only 2 channels. What are your sources?

A dac + Integrated amp should be the way to go in my opinion.

MaSh

Hello,

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

If you are looking for an inexpensive solution, the best route would be look at the pre owned market for a suitable AVR or Amplifier which is capable to drive the speakers you have and also offer the connectivity flexibility you need with the sources you will use. Since you are based in Mumbai, I will check and share some potential leads if it helps you.

Hello,

Budget?
Need to attach to TV?

After my recent encounter with denon 4800 I would never suggest their amps....they sound like shit. M using anthem power amp to overcome denon amp short comings

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back