best 3D tv under 50k

joyceanblue

hi folks,
ive been browsing this forum from quite sometime, and i must say its a wonderful place for anyone interested in televisions or hometheatre setup. and some of the members have offered great advice in other threads.
I am planning to buy a new television, most probably a LCD. 3D is important for me. my budget is around 50k and preferred size would be around 42".
so advise me guys which tv would offer the best 3D experience?
Ive read great things about 3D on LG sets. and I think passive would be the way to go for me.

Budget - 50k
Size - 42"
Brand - Any but I am leaning towards LG
Features- Good 3D is must
Technology - LCD but open to plasma suggestions

p.s. hows 3D on 42UT50 plasma? ive heard great things about its picture quality but 3D reviews were not so good and it uses active glasses.

3D on UT50D is good compared to other competitors but availability is the issue and it won't come below 50K. I wanted the 50" model but Panasonic told me that UT50 is obsolete :'( I would rather suggest you Samsung 43F4900 as it's below 50K and is highly recommended here.

thanks for the input guys, could you suggest me a few more models. id go for a demo and check all of these.
i asked for a 42ut50 cause someone is selling a second hand set for 50k, but its without panasonic warranty :(

thanks for the input guys, could you suggest me a few more models. id go for a demo and check all of these.
i asked for a 42ut50 cause someone is selling a second hand set for 50k, but its without panasonic warranty :(

Stay away from used panels particularly plasma unless it is really cheap. Better visit the website Online Shopping for Refurbished Factory Seconds Electronics Mobiles, Cameras, Appliances With 1 Year Warranty at GreenDust.com for a whole list of factory seconds and refurbished items along with manufacturer warranty.
If you are looking for a new tv then the best alternative is the sammy plasma 43f4900

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back