Best suited AV

rkperumala

Hi,
I’m looking to setup a good Home Theatre System in our common living area, I like the FS and my budget to get started is 80K where im looking to buy a good pair of FS and AVR then complete the setup gradually (Vitamin M)

I’ve inclined towards Wharfedale Diamond 240. Can the seniors here please guide me if ive to go with this FS ? Also please guide me on the AVR as well.

Im looking for a 5.1 only for now.

Attachments

• C9981847-5176-4E24-842B-624A463DD52A.jpeg
    C9981847-5176-4E24-842B-624A463DD52A.jpeg
    781.8 KB · Views: 36
Hi,
I’m looking to setup a good Home Theatre System in our common living area, I like the FS and my budget to get started is 80K where im looking to buy a good pair of FS and AVR then complete the setup gradually (Vitamin M)

I’ve inclined towards Wharfedale Diamond 240. Can the seniors here please guide me if ive to go with this FS ? Also please guide me on the AVR as well.

Mention your room dimension and listening area distance.
80k is for complete setup ?or AVR and FS for now?

Last edited:
Hi,

A decent AVR with required features will cost between 40k to 70k....depends on how much output and features you want....

You can get a flagship AVR of a certain brand for a good rate...it may not be latest but may be enough for your requirements....Audition is important..so please check / demo the same at various dealers to get an idea.....

Floor standers will serve the purpose and you need to check various brands to understand optimal performance which suits your requirements....music or movies or gaming...etc....

Speakers which have sensitivity above 89db and which can output maximum frequencies between 20hz and 20khz would be ideal...a 3 way config is always better for good dispersion of sound!

All the best!

Its a 13x14, also attached a. Image. Hope this helps ?

Attachments

• 90FB87AF-26FA-40E8-93DE-AEB72A200224.jpeg
    90FB87AF-26FA-40E8-93DE-AEB72A200224.jpeg
    581.1 KB · Views: 13
Better to post image of complete room with proposed location of the AVR and speakers.
Room size will be able to accommodate only small floorstanders like Dali Zensor 5. You will probably be better off with bookshelves.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back