Best WMA Player for Mac? Recommendations Needed!

xewecan

Hi everyone,

I recently switched to a Mac and realized that it doesn't natively support WMA files.

I have a collection of music in WMA format that I’d like to listen to on my Mac.

Could anyone recommend a good WMA player for Mac?

I’m looking for something easy to use, free or reasonably priced, and doesn’t compromise on sound quality.

If anyone has experience with any particular app or workaround, I’d appreciate your input.

Hi everyone,

I recently switched to a Mac and realized that it doesn't natively support WMA files.

I have a collection of music in WMA format that I’d like to listen to on my Mac.

Could anyone recommend a good WMA player for Mac?

I’m looking for something easy to use, free or reasonably priced, and doesn’t compromise on sound quality.

If anyone has experience with any particular app or workaround like https://www.elmedia-video-player.com/wma-player-for-mac.html, I’d appreciate your input.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Try VLCPlayer. It is a popular choice, free and easy to use. I use it whenever I’ve to play something from my MacBook. I find the sound quality good.

For more tweaks and features, Foobar is another freeware choice that many audiophiles use.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back