BIC America F12 Subwoofer Board Issue and Possible Solutions

The fuse blowing thing is a normal thing. It is a good thing actually because it shows that your device is being protected. Just get few fuses of the same rating. Very normal because I see abnormal voltage levels in Pune. Extremely notorious in Bombay with adani supplying you voltage levels above ~250 v. I lost few things during the covid period and have implemented simple voltage stabilizers meant for air conditioners. Not lost a single device after having stabilizers for all critical equipments (audio/computer equipments), microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, etc). The only things not on stabilizers are led bulbs and led tube lights and ceiling fans and geysers). I lose led bulbs almost every two months or so, but I guess that's the price we pay where business tycoons have an extremely cozy relationships with politicians.

NOTE: I have voltmeters in all my rooms and I know voltages are always above 240 volts. The voltage below is after stabilization. Before covid the input volage itself used to be 230 volts.
1725020513998.png

Thanks @mbhangui ! Can you share which voltage stabilizer are you using?

FYI, in my case, the service center said they replaced the power board in the subwoofer and not just the fuse.

Thanks @mbhangui ! Can you share which voltage stabilizer are you using?

FYI, in my case, the service center said they replaced the power board in the subwoofer and not just the fuse.
I'm using 3 of these (available on Amazon for Rs 2240). This is for tv, subwoofer and amps. I also have my APC ups in front of another stabilizer. I use the UPS only for my raspberry PI devices and my HTPC.

Microtek EM 4160 Digital Display Wall Mounted Automatic Voltage Stabilizer upto 1.5 Ton AC Working Power 160V-285V with 3 Year Warranty

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back