Bluetooth wireless Hifi speaker

sanjgupt

Hi Experts....
Kindly suggest Bluetooth wireless audiophile quality HiFi speakers meant for Hindustani classical, Dhrupad & Carnatic classical music.

Thanks
Sanjeev

Max upto 30k
Qacoustics M20HD
Edifier range
I can think of a few monitors from Presonus/Mackie/yamaha/Maudio - but they will require a source of some kind to add BT.

I personally can't think of anything else in this budget.

***Audiophile is a subjective term, so please understand everyone will have a different definition & budget in mind when they use the word.

After doing some research, i hv narrowed down to Q acoustic bookself speaker 3010i and auris blume pro hifi Bluetooth receiver..
Guys, pls suggest, whether do i need amplifier as well inbetween receiver and speaker? If you guys can suggest some inexpensive quality amp in price range upto 20k.. it will be very helpful..

Qacoustics M20HD
Edifier range
I can think of a few monitors from Presonus/Mackie/yamaha/Maudio - but they will require a source of some kind to add BT.

I personally can't think of anything else in this budget.

***Audiophile is a subjective term, so please understand everyone will have a different definition & budget in mind when they use the word.
Pls suggest how my overall bluetooth wireless setup will look like.. i hv narrowed down to below setup..

#1: auris blume pro hifi Bluetooth receiver..
#2: AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Power Amplifier 300Wx2 HiFi Class D Stereo Digital Audio Amp
#3: Q acoustic bookself speaker 3010i

Total cost : under 50k

Pls give your feedback

Thanks
Sanjeev

Pls suggest how my overall bluetooth wireless setup will look like.. i hv narrowed down to below setup..

#2: AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Power Amplifier 300Wx2 HiFi Class D Stereo Digital Audio Amp

Pls give your feedback

Thanks
Sanjeev
I would say that is a pretty good beginner setup. I am also looking at setting up my 1st stereo system but not considering bluetooth as my main source. I have listened to the bluetooth & computer USB sources and found the USB source has so much details which I didn't experience in bluetooth. The bluetooth source was via iphone so the codec used was not the aptX nor the LDAC.
If you haven't already explored, you can save ~3k on the Bluetooth receiver by choosing Fiio BTA30 Pro. Its costs 10k on headphonezone.in.
The specs almost match the Auris Blume except for the display but you get volume controls.

I will also suggest a few equipments with integrated components.

Fosi Audio BT20A
It is an integrated amplifier with bluetooth receiver. Currently unavailable for purchase on Indian websites but the company website has free worldwide shipping. It would cost as much as the Aiyima A07 but with addition of a bluetooth receiver.

S.M.S.L A300
Integrated amplifier with USB DAC and bluetooth support. Doesn't support optical input but comes with IR remote control. Available on headphonezone for 18k.

Both of these doesn't support AptX or LDAC codes though but you can always purchase streamer and stream wirelessly over wifi.

Check Creative IRoar Go , got good reviews.
Others.. Marshall kilburn series , BOSE Sound Touch series ..etc.
Infact, i hv already used creative roar older version.. it is undoubtedly superb.. but now my room size is much bigger, so it doesn't suit me any further.. it is very good choice for near field listening..

AIYIMA D03 Integrated amplifier with DAC and aptx Bluetooth5.0 is available on hifimart for 15.5 K. Its a class D amplifier. Just connect to speakers. all problems solved. Do a bit of research on google and buy. reviews seem to be good. though have not used it myself.

Pls give your feedback

Thanks
Sanjeev
I have an Aiyima A08 Pro amp for sale. Bought it couple of months ago.

Ping me if you are interested.

I would say that is a pretty good beginner setup. I am also looking at setting up my 1st stereo system but not considering bluetooth as my main source. I have listened to the bluetooth & computer USB sources and found the USB source has so much details which I didn't experience in bluetooth. The bluetooth source was via iphone so the codec used was not the aptX nor the LDAC.
If you haven't already explored, you can save ~3k on the Bluetooth receiver by choosing Fiio BTA30 Pro. Its costs 10k on headphonezone.in.
The specs almost match the Auris Blume except for the display but you get volume controls.

I will also suggest a few equipments with integrated components.

Fosi Audio BT20A
It is an integrated amplifier with bluetooth receiver. Currently unavailable for purchase on Indian websites but the company website has free worldwide shipping. It would cost as much as the Aiyima A07 but with addition of a bluetooth receiver.

S.M.S.L A300
Integrated amplifier with USB DAC and bluetooth support. Doesn't support optical input but comes with IR remote control. Available on headphonezone for 18k.

Both of these doesn't support AptX or LDAC codes though but you can always purchase streamer and stream wirelessly over wifi.
Thank for your inputs.. fosi audio is certainly good candidate to consider.. pls help to clarify one more thing.. if u r classical music lover.. would you prefer 86dB sensitivity speaker or 92dB sensitivity speaker?

AIYIMA D03 Integrated amplifier with DAC and aptx Bluetooth5.0 is available on hifimart for 15.5 K. Its a class D amplifier. Just connect to speakers. all problems solved. Do a bit of research on google and buy. reviews seem to be good. though have not used it myself.
The D03 doesn't use the same amp chip (TPA 3255) as the A07 and Fosi BT20A. It has got good reviews but I was not able to find a review from a seasoned/professional reviewer. It doesn't have measurements data on Audio Science Review. May be it doesn't qualify as an audiophile device to elicit reviews from professionals 🤷‍♂️

Thank for your inputs.. fosi audio is certainly good candidate to consider.. pls help to clarify one more thing.. if u r classical music lover.. would you prefer 86dB sensitivity speaker or 92dB sensitivity speaker?
I feel the speaker sensitivity and speaker characteristics are two different aspects.

I suggest you do an audition of the shortlisted speakers. Burn a CD with the songs you want listen and go for an audition.
For classical music, you need to probably look for speakers with good mid range and less boomy base. Once you choose a speaker, based on the sensitivity, you can choose an amplifier.

Watch the Elac 2.0 B5.2 speaker review by iiwi reviews (Youtube channel). He has very well explained the characteristics of the Elacs compared to other speakers with the same price range.

Edit: I am not suggesting you go for the Elacs. The review basically says that the speakers are neutral. Given a good quality input source, it can reproduce it exactly the way it was recorded. A poorly recorded sound will sound even worse.

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back