Bose GS cinemate ii or Polk Audio SurroundBar 6000?

radhakrishnan

Hi All,

I am planning to buy simple and elegant surround system. I like both bose gs cinemate ii and Polk Audio SurroundBar 6000. Could you please tell me which is better among these two.

my budget is between Rs40-Rs60. I don't want to run wires behind me so i don't prefer 5.1 HTS. Thats why I am looking for nice 5.1 sound bar or 2.1 system like Bose GS Cinemate II for watching HD channels and HD rip movies.

my budget is between Rs40-Rs60. I don't want to run wires behind me so i don't prefer 5.1 HTS. Thats why I am looking for nice 5.1 sound bar or 2.1 system like Bose GS Cinemate II for watching HD channels and HD rip movies.

have you heard both of them?

Never go for BOSE, I have auditioned their almost all models. When you hear initially you feel it is excellent (Because of widening the audio). But in reality, they will alter the music artificially, and over a time, you will get irrerate to hear BOSE. (Even though i bought Companion 5 [Even it is computer speaker, Altec lansen is much better than this])

Again, Made a mistake, Replied to a very old post.(My daughter pulled this due to BOSE).
Ignore this.

Sound bars don't create the real HT experience. Higher end bars project sound better only in the fronts the rears are not distinct. Audition and trust your ears.
Is the budget not sufficient for decent AVR plus fronts?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back