Dac for zidooz10 pro

Today connected iPhone 16plus to z8 using Usb c port. And try to play song. But not abke to get sound.
Chain: matanz50 through Rca to Dac
Iphone through usbc Dac
Mine worked out of the box, and the USB-C eliminates the need for the camera kit. Did you reset your USB Audio Devices on iPhone?
For iPhone 15 this setting is under Sounds and Haptics > Headphone Safety (under section headphone audio) > USB Audio Accessories. Click on “Forget all USB Audio Accessories” and try again.

Mine worked out of the box, and the USB-C eliminates the need for the camera kit. Did you reset your USB Audio Devices on iPhone?
For iPhone 15 this setting is under Sounds and Haptics > Headphone Safety (under section headphone audio) > USB Audio Accessories. Click on “Forget all USB Audio Accessories” and try again.
Sent a mail to eversolo support. Tgey replied to buy otg cable with c port which supports Iphone
16. I have mentioned mone is 16plus.

Will try this

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back