DNM Hi-Fi 6 Channel Audio Power Amplifier AV-555B

How is this product.., how is DNM as a company..??? :)

Whats the price??

The best advise I can give you is stay away from DNM Amplifiers.

Reason: Chroma staff told that they are having big time headache with this product with more than 90% of the customers returning back with problems in their unit.

I guess the 6-Channel Amplifier was sold for Rs.6500 or so...

If it was some 2.5-3K, I'd have purchased it to use as an amplifier casing after gutting the DNM interiors :yahoo:

Reason: Chroma staff told that they are having big time headache with this product with more than 90% of the customers returning back with problems in their unit.

DNM was sold by croma ? when? where? In banglore? as a regular visiter of croma from it's inception i never saw dnm in Mumbai...

The best advise I can give you is stay away from DNM Amplifiers.

I guess the 6-Channel Amplifier was sold for Rs.6500 or so...

If it was some 2.5-3K, I'd have purchased it to use as an amplifier casing after gutting the DNM interiors :yahoo:

Buddy i think croma sell DSE amplifiers not DNM
so please can you calrify you facts
BTW I mailed Dilip Bajaj from DNM about this posting .. and he mailed back
" We are not selling our products through chroma.

Cannot check website now as travelling. "

Now it is your turn to clarify the facts.I am certain it is DSE ..I beleive that in comman english DNM and DSE sound different right?

PLEASE CLARIFY

@ digitalv WHY NO UPDATE?
Can you confirm the information?
I am somehow sure that it is DSE and NOT DNM..
So we need concrete confirmation as the manufacturer refused trhat he was selling through croma.
If if is indeed DSE it is false and derogatory info supplied about DNM.

PLEASE CONFIRM

@ mods ,intervention please

Hi
No explaination from digitalav

BTW I received a mail from Dilip Bajaj of DNM

----

Dear Hemant,

Thanks a ton for this information.

I have not sold a single amplifier thru/to CHROMA.

I am sure that their staff were talking of DSE as mentioned by you and not DNM.

Thanks for the support.

By the way we are in the process of making a small demo room that would resemble an average Indian home. It would be devoid of carpeting and any kind of acoustic treatment as most home owners prefer marble/ tiled flooring. This would help them in listening to music as it would sound in their home. Please feel free to inform people who write in to you. We should have the demo room operational by Diwali.

Thanks once more for writing in.

Warm regards,

Dilip

Yes Hemant,I have mentioned some where that croma startes keeping AVR without digital input with name DSE.not DNM.

Sorry folks...As Hemant pointed out, it was DSE and not DNM...The above information provided by me is incorrect...Mea Culpa...:sad:

Requesting mods to delete my previous message.

Last edited:
Sorry folks...As Hemant pointed out, it was DSE and not DNM...The above information provided by me is wrong...Mea Culpa...

Requesting mods to delete my previous message.

Thanks
Sorry if I appeared rude ..but I feel that the other side too properly represented.
I am noway related to DNM nor user or never used their product but in past used other Indian products and feel should be given their due...As many of these manufactures are small ,such misinformation may actually cause loss of reputation and business.Facts should be facts and truth shall prevail.

Digitalav it takes courage to admit mistake ...kudos to u!:thumbsup:

Now that the issue has been sorted out amicably with handshakes and all that, someone who has used DNM pl respond to Rishabh, the original poster who started the thread.

Hemant, I fully agree with your point of supporting Indian manufacturers especially when they make some good products. Let us wait for some DNM users to give their view point. I am also looking at getting a DNM stereo amp soon.

Regds / Shailender

DNM amps gets atleast 3star(out 5) when reviewed in av-Max.So they may not be so bad.DNM is own by Bajaj family from which one makes Norge I think.

Hi
No explaination from digitalav

BTW I received a mail from Dilip Bajaj of DNM

----

Dear Hemant,

Thanks a ton for this information.

I have not sold a single amplifier thru/to CHROMA.

I am sure that their staff were talking of DSE as mentioned by you and not DNM.

Thanks for the support.

By the way we are in the process of making a small demo room that would resemble an average Indian home. It would be devoid of carpeting and any kind of acoustic treatment as most home owners prefer marble/ tiled flooring. This would help them in listening to music as it would sound in their home. Please feel free to inform people who write in to you. We should have the demo room operational by Diwali.

Thanks once more for writing in.

Warm regards,

Dilip

i am also looking out for an Amp and with very less budget,can someone provide the address/phone number of DNM so that i can audition them.
Thanks.

Contacted DNM. They confirmed that the model has HDMI and the cost for the same is Rs.19500/-.

Sharing this as information to everyone.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back