DNM Hi-Fi 6 Channel Audio Power Amplifier AV-555B

Hi ukjeyaraj,

Since your cousin has some budget constraints is he open to purchasing pre owned systems?

Depending from where your cousin is located, refer to HiFi Ads where there are some neat AVRs on sale which are used from 3 months to 8 months old, (Yamaha / Marantz/Harmon Kardon) which have similar or more better features than the DNM AV 855.(Dolby decoding etc). It would be better to invest into something good.

End of the day it's individual choice...all the best.

Hi ukjeyaraj,

Since your cousin has some budget constraints is he open to purchasing pre owned systems?

Depending from where your cousin is located, refer to HiFi Ads where there are some neat AVRs on sale which are used from 3 months to 8 months old, (Yamaha / Marantz/Harmon Kardon) which have similar or more better features than the DNM AV 855.(Dolby decoding etc). It would be better to invest into something good.

End of the day it's individual choice...all the best.

I have advised my cousin to wait and buy a new budget AVR, something like Pioneer VSX-52X/32X series. If he is willing to buy a pre-owned item, I will raise a request in wanted section.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back