ELAC DEBUT F6.2 VS DALI OBERON 7

rajivaryan1984

Dear FM's,

Has anybody done a detailed research on ELAC Debut F6.2 vs Dali Oberon 7. My requirement is bass effect with both music and movies and my AVR is SR7013. I am planning to go for Dual Subs Rythmik Audio F15HP.

Please share your recommendations.

Regards
Rajiv

Dear FM's,

Has anybody done a detailed research on ELAC Debut F6.2 vs Dali Oberon 7. My requirement is bass effect with both music and movies and my AVR is SR7013. I am planning to go for Dual Subs Rythmik Audio F15HP.

Regards
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,
If you are in Mumbai then Kripa Electronics - 022 2605 1781 in Santa Cruz is the India dealer for Elac speakers. For Dali you can check with
"The Shop" - 022 2620 4706 in Andheri. But your bass requirement will be easily fulfilled by the Rythmik Subs which are more than capable. I guess in the floor standers you may need to look for detailing and a wide sound stage.

Thanks for your response Nitin...as you mentioned that for FS I may need to look for detailing and a wide sound stage - Do you have any recommendations buddy based upon the AVR - Marantz SR7013. I will also add Emotiva Basx 500 as power amp to the AVR after sometime. Anyways please feel free to share your recommendations

Thanks for your response Nitin...as you mentioned that for FS I may need to look for detailing and a wide sound stage - Do you have any recommendations buddy based upon the AVR - Marantz SR7013. I will also add Emotiva Basx 500 as power amp to the AVR after sometime. Anyways please feel free to share your recommendations

Most welcome Rajiv. Honestly speaking I have not heard floor standers of both. I do have the Dali Oberon1 which are small bookshelf speakers running on SR 7011 & I am happy with them. For their size they have a reasonably big soundstage. I have also heard the Elac Debut 5 & 6 at Kripa electronics & had liked them too but I couldn't wall mount them.
I like both the brands & don't know which of the 2 are better in terms of FS. The Oberon 5 had got a 5 star review on WhatHifi

so assuming the Oberon 7 also would be great. Pls audition both if possible. Also pls consider the Qaccoustics 3050i FS too.

One good aspect of Dali & qaccoustic FS is that they are unfussy speakers where positioning is concerned. A power amp will definitely help especially for a home theater setup but you can defer it as per your convenience.

Last edited:
Dear FM's,

Regards
Rajiv
The sub selection is very good...Still What is your room size..? is it a dedicated room or living room .
Regarding speakers you can explore further by auditioning further more speakers like Dali opticon ,Wharfedale EVO ,Dynaudio Emit if budget permits.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back