Elite Saptak Balanced amplifier?

these guys charging a bomb even though they made in India. that's really concerns me.
Is this statement is in General or specific to this product? Have you auditioned this product and got the prices?
I am also interested in this product.
I am already having Indiq Diamond Mishra speakers. Those are really good speakers and worth of every penny spent.
If some one give more information about this product and its pricing, it is very helpful.

these guys charging a bomb even though they made in India. that's really concerns me.
How much is the qouted price. The specs point to a serious power amplifier design with very robust power supplies. A 300 Watt class AB, that close to doubles at half the impedance, will never be cheap. Irrespective of where it is built. And we have'nt even gotten into the sound quality or the quality of parts employed. So I would'nt be surprised if it is a premium offering and priced accordingly. This is definitely not my dad's attempt at a home built amplifier :)

Interesting Amplifier.. Waiting to hear some reviews about this amplifier by some experts here..
Any thoughts on what's Differential Amplification?

Specs are very similar to my O&B. Wonder how it sounds.

Do they give home demos?
Heard mixed opinions from some of the guys in those whatsapp groups.. some say it's bright but one gentlemen goes gaga over these beauties all the time.. he seems to like these paired with ATC's and the recordings too seems very good.. good to see Indian brand make place for them in this competitive industry..

Whats the price tag on these mono's anyway..

I am confused but arnt all balanced amplifiers the same ??
Not really.. it's dependant on what the designer is intending to achieve with his design. Not all balanced amplifier are built the same. Some use op-amps for conversion from Bal to SE and Some make a true balanced without conversion. Again it depends on what kind of low level signal the amplifier uses in its input stage..

Heard mixed opinions from some of the guys in those whatsapp groups.. some say it's bright but one gentlemen goes gaga over these beauties all the time.. he seems to like these paired with ATC's and the recordings too seems very good.. good to see Indian brand make place for them in this competitive industry..

Whats the price tag on these mono's anyway..
Thanks for sharing :)

Always wanted an amp with some cool looking VU meters

Not really.. it's dependant on what the designer is intending to achieve with his design. Not all balanced amplifier are built the same. Some use op-amps for conversion from Bal to SE and Some make a true balanced without conversion. Again it depends on what kind of low level signal the amplifier uses in its input stage..
That is not true balanced right - just provides XLR for convenience.

Is this statement is in General or specific to this product? Have you auditioned this product and got the prices?
I am also interested in this product.
I am already having Indiq Diamond Mishra speakers. Those are really good speakers and worth of every penny spent.
If some one give more information about this product and its pricing, it is very helpful.
I meant for the platinum and diamond achal speakers not for this amp. I'm not sure why these speakers quoted 90k and 140k made in india. I maybe wrong as I never heard them. But from the price point, i felt kinda overpriced as we not importing from anywhere.

I meant for the platinum and diamond achal speakers not for this amp. I'm not sure why these speakers quoted 90k and 140k made in india. I maybe wrong as I never heard them. But from the price point, i felt kinda overpriced as we not importing from anywhere.
Well noted. You do have a fair point there :)

I dont know what drivers they are using. But if they are using good quality drivers from Scanspeak or Seas or SB acoustics, then those prices, considering they've used equivalent quality crossover parts would look reasonable. One would be surprised what crap quality drivers we get in imported speakers, with fairy dust of marketing and innovation sprinkled on top to make the lofty price palatable.

For example, I've seen speakers using 22,000 INR SB Acoustics satori mid range driver + 40,000 INR Satori beryllium tweeters, cost 18,00,000 INR for the fully built speaker even before import. So one has to see in this reference, to understand that the margins are still fairly low, provided IndiQ is using good quality drivers.

But of course, Iam in no way defending their prices without knowing the parts they use. Above is just a general explanation of the usual pricing in the audiofool market.

Reselling may problem .

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back