Emotive sale

There is a guy called Lokesh but I've not heard anything good about him. Emotiva is a direct-selling company so you can buy from their website.

Lokesh is not a direct or authorised dealer for emotiva. Better get the product from Emotiva directly.

madurai1974 and Dj_79, I don't understand your questions. If you go to the web site all the prices are available. Who do you want someone to give you the prices?

Cheers

madurai1974 and Dj_79, I don't understand your questions. If you go to the web site all the prices are available. Who do you want someone to give you the prices?

Cheers

Sorry venkatcr. olly42 asked for model nos. So just popped up. Which site you are reffering? Emotiva? Do they give Indian Pricing?

dj,

There are no direct distributors or authorized sellers for emotiva products in India at this time. Every one imports from abroad and sell at their own pricing.

To know the landing cost , you can try these importers (Shopyourworld/borderlinx and Aramex) .

Compare pricing with your local dealers who import these products and take a call.

thanks santosh i had seen the link and i had written to Sarah at emotiva did not get any reply.. so wanted to get the landed cost in india from someone who had bought the products.
@venkatCR please pardon my ignorance its the first time i am trying to import stuff directly from US.

Got Quote from Sara yesterday, so this is latest...

----------

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Emotiva.

I am pleased to quote the following:

USP-1 and UPA-2 combo $759.00
Freight $227.70 FedEx Economy
Total $986.70

We accept PayPal and bank transfers for International orders. If you would
like to use PayPal, please provide your PayPal email address. I have also
attached bank wire instructions.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Sarah Terry
Office Manager
Emotiva Audio Corporation

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back