Finally found an excellent Technician in Bengaluru

ambytanu

Hi all after a lot of research, finally found an excellent technician in Bengaluru. His shop name is Audio Technic located in Banashankari. His name is Mr Vinay, a thorough gentleman with immense knowledge and patience. He repairs cassette players, turntables, amplifiers, spool players. Just got my Sony Walkman wm-f1, sansui sc 3110 and an onkyo three head cassette deck repaired by him. His contact details are in google

Hi all after a lot of research, finally found an excellent technician in Bengaluru. His shop name is Audio Technic located in Banashankari. His name is Mr Vinay, a thorough gentleman with immense knowledge and patience. He repairs cassette players, turntables, amplifiers, spool players. Just got my Sony Walkman wm-f1, sansui sc 3110 and an onkyo three head cassette deck repaired by him. His contact details are in google
Thanks bro, getting a good technician for old gears is really difficult, on top of that finding parts is next to impossible. I will try this store for my old cassette deck. Cheers!!!

Thanks bro, getting a good technician for old gears is really difficult, on top of that finding parts is next to impossible. I will try this store for my old cassette deck. Cheers!!!
Thanks.He was able to source most of the parts, including the belts.That was the best part

Thanks for sharing the information. It will be very helpful for the audio community. Going by the reviews he seems to be very good with the craft and customer service.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back