Floor standings for Marantz pm7005

Dali Zensor 7 are a over hyped pair of FLRS, save the money and buy a Boston A360 or Paradigm Monitor 7/9 or Q Acoustics 2050. If it's just music and I were you ,I would have bought a pair if Dynaudio bookshelf like the Emit M20 along with a pair of great heavy stands from Sound Foundation and be done with it.

A lot of people love and own Dali Zensors but disliking them is my Personal opinion.So flame accordingly. I love Dali sound but then it's from the Opticon series. That Marantz is a good amp so do justice by providing better speakers than the way over priced for what they are Zensors.

There are few speakers which sounds equally good as Dali and price appropriately. The amp you have is really top rank among its class. I have audition few speakers in past which will work nicely with Marantz are
1. Bostan Acoustic A360
2. Wharfdel Diamond 230
3. Mission MX5
Value for money product with performance at par with that speakers costing about 75k.
I own Bostan Acoustic A360 and am very happy with performance. While audition A360 was connected to Marantz PMA 6006 amp. You can read my thread on Speaker hunting you will get exact idea of different speakers from Polk to Dali
Dali Zenser audition with Denon AVR and thay sound me Bright.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone
Please suggest floor standing speakers
for Marantz pm7005.
How about Dali Zensor 7.
Primary purpose is music
Thanks

main questions you have not answered -

room size
type of music
how much you have ear marked to spend?

A good speaker , or a properly designed speaker don't require "a Type of music" . They play all and everything as it should be played.

thanks for reply. what will be source? cd/lp/flac/mp3?

big room size so difficult to get an accomplished floor stander at that price point

Dynaudio Emit 20 is a great suggestion, different league, zensors are good speakers no doubt but the comparison is like Apples and Oranges. I will also say hear the Usher line.
75K will get you very good bookshelf and stands.

Shibashish, Usher stock is all exhausted everywhere. The only speaker that will do justice to that room size is the Mission MX5 , none other.

hi gbkrao

Audition all available Speakers which fit within the stated budget and decide for yourself as you will be the end user....hence you need to be satisfied...we all can give pointers here based on our experience and use....remember something can be one man's poison and the other man's bliss....bottom line we all have different tastes and expectations...

Besides Focals, Bostons, etc... look also at Polks (RTi A series), Jamo C series etc

Shibashish, Usher stock is all exhausted everywhere. The only speaker that will do justice to that room size is the Mission MX5 , none other.

Harmonie are not getting any new ones? If that is the case then it is bad, almost nothing can touch the Ushers in the price to performance ration at this price-point, I know you will agree.

Thanks a lot all of you.
I am considering all your valuable suggestions.
Some of the speakers suggested are not currently available.
How about Q accoustic 3050
Or If I decide to go for book shelves, suggest
some good ones.
Riminding again
I have Marantz PM 7005
budget 75k
Room size 12*30
thanks

Audition where possible or see some YouTube videos...

Polk Audio

RTiA5 (Floor Standing) visit ProFX
RTiA1 or A3 (Bookshelf speakers)

Jamo - Cinebels....C Series.....

I think Dali Zensor 7, Paradigm Monitor 9 and Monitor Audio Bronze 5.

The top 3 that I can get on my mind right now !!!

When I had a demo with Marantz pm6005 with DALI Zensor 5 in my friend FM Rajith Kumar. It worked fantastic.. Superbly blended both together. Tried playing all kind of musics. Probably you can take your amp and have demoes with DALI, wharfedale as well as Mission speaker.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back