Floor standings for Marantz pm7005

Am a big lover of Dali Zensor range - it outperformed the Paradigm Monitor 7 and Monitor Audio Bronze 5, when I was auditioning.
(I haven't heard the Mission MX5)
A small plus for Dali is that they are priced inline with international prices i.e. no premium

The other speaker I missed out is the Tannoy Mercury
Tannoy Mercury 7.4 (1 Pair)
Seems to be in your budget and has always been rated top entry-level floorstander

Another highly rated speaker, but seems to be missing from discussions in the forum these days
https://www.hifimart.com/floorstanding/psb-imagine-x1t-tower-speakers-pair.html
PSB Imagine series has always been very well reviewed - lively, energetic and a wall-of-sound sort of reviews
Should align well with your largish room

Last edited:
I will also vote for Dali. While choosing speakers for my mananz pm 6005 I auditioned lots of good speakers but the satisfaction I got from Dali was great.
I choose Dali Zensor-3 as soon as I listened to them.

Hello everyone
Please suggest floor standing speakers
for Marantz pm7005.
How about Dali Zensor 7.
Primary purpose is music
Thanks

Hi,
Dali Zensor are VFM speakers .I own PM6005 and Zensor (My room size 15*11) .It works perfect ,the combo is very good smooth ,detailed and soft.
Dali is internationally priced good..(there will not be much difference in price compared to foreign price).
The sound is like a flavour according to me,the flavour which I like may not be liked by you.So the best is to do audition and try to suit your flavour.
PM7005 is very good ..so try different combo like
Dynaudio
KEF Q/R Series
B&W
Elac series
Monitor audio (Bronze ,gold)
You can also check Dali opticon series which is higher than zensor range.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back