FRAGRANCE/PERFUME LOVERS LOUNGE!/perfume addiction!

I have used the Cool water, Oceanic edition and it is good. The fragrance is mild, not over powering & remains for approx 5 to 7 hours.
5 to 7 hours is nice
Nyka sells authentic perfumes. The perfume needs to settle down for atleast a week. The molecules in perfumes get disturbed due to transit heat and hence may not perform for few days. Coolwater intense has a very good projection and performance. Let it macerate for few in the cupboard.
Thank you. Will do it. :)

I am new to the world of perfumes. So, recently bought davidoff cool water intense from Nykaa man.
Buy Davidoff Cool Water Man Intense Eau De Parfum Online (nykaaman.com)
Even with 7 sprays the scent is not lasting. I sprayed two on behind both ears, one on the back of neck, two on the chest over my shirt and one on each wrists.
My wife didn't realize I had perfumes on until I came really close to her. Is this normal or had I got a fake perfume?

I have used Davidoff Cool Water and Cool Water Intense both, does not last long in Indian weather. You may try Azzaro - too good, for morning and office wear Azzaro chrome is superb

I am new to the world of perfumes. So, recently bought davidoff cool water intense from Nykaa man.
Even with 7 sprays the scent is not lasting. I sprayed two on behind both ears, one on the back of neck, two on the chest over my shirt and one on each wrists.
My wife didn't realize I had perfumes on until I came really close to her. Is this normal or had I got a fake perfume?
Davidoff will not last long. You can also check whether you are going noseblind or not. Ask someone else if they can smell the perfume.

Keep a 5/10ml decant with you to respray after 3-4 hours. Most perfume don't last long in indian high heat. Then skin chemistry plays a vital role in longevity. Same perfume will behave differently on different skins.

I have used Davidoff Cool Water and Cool Water Intense both, does not last long in Indian weather. You may try Azzaro - too good, for morning and office wear Azzaro chrome is superb
Which concentration are you referring to? Edt/edp or parfum?
I have to buy decants but will wait few weeks before ordering. Already have collected almost 50-60 decants.

Davidoff will not last long. You can also check whether you are going noseblind or not. Ask someone else if they can smell the perfume.

Keep a 5/10ml decant with you to respray after 3-4 hours. Most perfume don't last long in indian high heat. Then skin chemistry plays a vital role in longevity. Same perfume will behave differently on different skins.
Thank you, Nadir. Noseblind is a new word for me. However, I have a feeling that I am suffering from it. Because, with car perfumes, I can smell it inside the car only for some time and then it goes odour less. I have to show the perfume to the AC vent to make it feel.

Best way to check is to spray on fabric, and revisit it the following day...You'll be, surprised how our nose gets adjusted to smell

Thank you, Nadir. Noseblind is a new word for me. However, I have a feeling that I am suffering from it. Because, with car perfumes, I can smell it inside the car only for some time and then it goes odour less. I have to show the perfume to the AC vent to make it feel.
Some compounds used in fragrance making have a tendency to noseblind you. After 20-30 minutes you won't smell it. Ambroxan is pretty notorious for it, (used in Suavage/Explorer). Sometimes though, perfumes perform don't perform also.

There are few reliable decant sellers from r/desifragranceaddicts subreddit. There are few community sellers also, but their price are generally on higher side.

If you are interested in buying decants/partials, PM me, i will let you know.

Reddit post regarding decants I purchased for the first time
you can read more here how this whole thing works.
Thank you Nadir. I will let you know. As of now not needed but in the future :)

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back