Good Bookshelf for Norge 2060

indy70

Guys, I had posted this thread showcasing my HiFi setup with Norge 2060. I feel the Denon bookshelf has cabinet resonance and not sounding great at higher volumes. I see a lot of vibrations and the tones are interfering with each other.

http://www.hifivision.com/my-audio-video-setup/55693-my-humble-hi-fi.html

I searched the forum and saw some suggestions to go for 6 ohm speakers.

I have narrowed to Pioneer AJ BS22 or Jamo C603. Both seems to be 6 ohms.

Hifi mart has some compact options in Q Acoustics 2010 and Cambridge audio Minx XL.

Any suggestions on which one of the above (or anything else outside of this) could be a better match ?

Guys, I had posted this thread showcasing my HiFi setup with Norge 2060. I feel the Denon bookshelf has cabinet resonance and not sounding great at higher volumes. I see a lot of vibrations and the tones are interfering with each other.

http://www.hifivision.com/my-audio-video-setup/55693-my-humble-hi-fi.html

I searched the forum and saw some suggestions to go for 6 ohm speakers.

I have narrowed to Pioneer AJ BS22 or Jamo C603. Both seems to be 6 ohms.

Hifi mart has some compact options in Q Acoustics 2010 and Cambridge audio Minx XL.

Any suggestions on which one of the above (or anything else outside of this) could be a better match ?

-----------------------------------------------------

Go for Dali Zensor 3. It is perfect for your Norge 2060. but before taking final call, audition is a must. Bargain hard, you will get zensor 3 for 28K :)

Last edited:
Thanks Varnish & Rahul.

Rahul, You have a Norge 2060 too ?

Am also coming across Wharfdale 121 ? It is a 6 Ohms speaker and has five star rating in What hifi. Any idea ?

@rahuln: Thank you for the info. Some friend's were looking for them will forward the info

@indy70: All speakers have matching specs like wharf 121,BA 26 but only demo with your amp will help you to make good decision. Check what suits your listening taste.

Last edited:
Thanks Varnish & Rahul.

Rahul, You have a Norge 2060 too ?

Am also coming across Wharfdale 121 ? It is a 6 Ohms speaker and has five star rating in What hifi. Any idea ?
Yes, I have Norge 2060 and I was using it with Polk R15. I moved the polks as rear surround in my HT and was looking for new set. I heard A26 at friends place and they where amazing, much better than the old polks.

When I saw them at discount I couldn't resist the purchase.

Thanks guys, Finally narrowed down and ordered Boston Acoustics A26. Does HiFiMart ship during weekends ? Can't wait to get my hands on it. Rahul, did you get yours ?

13,900 is an excellent price. Other speakers in similar performance is in the upwards of 20+ that I checked. I also found JBL 130 in Bangalore Phoenix mall but 4 inch driver and 16K price. So finally settled for BA A26.

Now, Eagerly awaiting ...

Lol, even I was restless when I found Boston Acoustics A26 for 13,900 on Hi-FiMart. Did some compulsive buying this week in spite of having Wharfedale Diamond 10.2 in my stereo set up. Didn't get much time to do some critical listening but was very happy with whatever little I have heard. I hope it pairs up well with my Marantz pm 6005

Thanks guys, Finally narrowed down and ordered Boston Acoustics A26. Does HiFiMart ship during weekends ? Can't wait to get my hands on it. Rahul, did you get yours ?

13,900 is an excellent price. Other speakers in similar performance is in the upwards of 20+ that I checked. I also found JBL 130 in Bangalore Phoenix mall but 4 inch driver and 16K price. So finally settled for BA A26.

Now, Eagerly awaiting ...
Not received yet, FedEx showed estimated delivery today but no one showed up. I guess I will have to wait till Monday now.

I am planning to buy "WHARFEDALE DIAMOND 220 BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS" along with "NORGE 2060".

Please suggest. i am almost finalize the speaker. now need your suggestion to finalize the amp for this. i can spend max 25K for this.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back