Help me choose right speakers for DENON x3800h

"Most dealers will try to sell their Hi end stuff to make money or clear stock lying with them. Please be mindful of discounts being offered and warranty."

Brother, this is the reason why I did not go to the shop to get a demo of the speaker because I was not aware of all the advice given by you and other colleagues. It is good that you have explained that the shopkeepers also sell old goods. In the last two days. I have watched a lot of home theater related videos on YouTube, I have also taken information about the frequency, watts, (Ω) Ohms of the speaker, and now I am trying to find out how to manually calibrate the amplifier and speakers.

As mentioned put a post on the Denon Owners Thread where users of Denon x3800 can suggest speaker brands and models. Once you get this then ask the dealers for demo of those speakers only and no other models or brands. Once you are convinced then you make the purchase.

Else the other way is to audition speakers you like and make a list with their prices and specs and decide. If you need help in making that list shorter, our FMs will provide suggestion to steer you closer. Most importantly trust your ears!

As mentioned put a post on the Denon Owners Thread where users of Denon x3800 can suggest speaker brands and models. Once you get this then ask the dealers for demo of those speakers only and no other models or brands. Once you are convinced then you make the purchase.

Else the other way is to audition speakers you like and make a list with their prices and specs and decide. If you need help in making that list shorter, our FMs will provide suggestion to steer you closer. Most importantly trust your ears!
Try kef q series ...they sounded smoother with my denon 4800...polk dint sound good with denon and neither did monitor audio...got both of them and m using an anthem amp to power polks...kef q350 was sounding very smooth...dint like klipsch...all this is subjective to personal taste and without demo will end up spending money on something not to taste...

Try kef q series ...they sounded smoother with my denon 4800...polk dint sound good with denon and neither did monitor audio...got both of them and m using an anthem amp to power polks...kef q350 was sounding very smooth...dint like klipsch...all this is subjective to personal taste and without demo will end up spending money on something not to taste...
I loved jamo a lot more than anything and b&w 600 series had very good dynamics. Kef and b&w sounded good (comparatively) with denon in built amp. Of all i like jamo more and a positive is its cheaper but sounds a lot better to me overall..but only gripe with jamo is the dynamics is not that great comparatively...dint try jamo with denon in built amp...denon in built amp is crappy shit to my taste (to say the least) they can get very loud but no refinement at all....

No Clue about AVshack.

But DO NOT buy from VPLAK. A simple search here in this forum - will get you enough information about these 2 dealers.
Ravindra Yadav:+917836862582(Owner)

Ravi Bansal:+919928829957

Others:+919289757910,+919289757908

Vplak is not an authorised seller and banned by multiple brands. They attract buyers by providing lucrative deals and price and later don’t supply products on timely manner and they do not care to address the buyers too.

Most of their phones and emails are fake. Use above numbers to contact them and also file legal action against them.

Hi.

I have the Denon 3800. I use Q Acoustic speakers with it. Am very happy with the setup.

This is what I would reccomend :
Fronts - QA 3010i / 3050i (depends on what size you want)
Centre - QA 3090Ci
Surrounds - QA 3010i
Sub - QA QB12

For Atmos ceiling speakers, the Polks are fine.

If you want to keep it simple, you can buy the entire cinema pack from Hifimart.
Its a very reliable online retailer. Many of us on this forum buy from them regularly.

You can speak to them (the proprieter is Anil) and ask them to change the sub in the pack to QB12. Worth the change.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back