Help not a clue

Maccy

So just signed up for some help please.

We are having a new kitchen diner and my husband who is an electrician has put speaker cable for three speakers one in diner one in kitchen and one in lounge area off kitchen.

I want something that will play off a usb and Bluetooth is possible but would also like to have DAB radio too. Now our budget is small so would have to be under 150 what would you all suggest. My husband likes the look of this
Look at this on eBay Wireless Bluetooth Ceiling wall Speakers Stereo Kit FM AUX USB remote SD bedroom | eBay
But it doest have DAB....I've looked and i don't really have a clue what I'm looking for. All we have is cables in ceiling going back to a central point.
Any help much appreciated.

So just signed up for some help please.

We are having a new kitchen diner and my husband who is an electrician has put speaker cable for three speakers one in diner one in kitchen and one in lounge area off kitchen.

I want something that will play off a usb and Bluetooth is possible but would also like to have DAB radio too. Now our budget is small so would have to be under 150 what would you all suggest. My husband likes the look of this
Look at this on eBay Wireless Bluetooth Ceiling wall Speakers Stereo Kit FM AUX USB remote SD bedroom | eBay
But it doest have DAB....I've looked and i don't really have a clue what I'm looking for. All we have is cables in ceiling going back to a central point.
Any help much appreciated.

Do you want to mount speakers in ceiling or wall? Or you want other speakers like bookshelf or floor standers?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back