Home Theatre 7.2 Speaker

Yogesh2k5

Hi Everyone,

Need your help on finalising the 7.2 Home theatre set up.

I am setting the 7.2/5.1.2 Home theatre setup and this is first time i doing this and its been a month i have started exploring about the speaker and AVR's based on the research I have shortlisted the below Speakers and AVR and i would need your suggestion like which would better option and my HT requirement is to watch movies.

Budget is around 3 to 4 lakhs

Speakers :
1. Klipsch Reference series
2. Q Acoustics 3000i series
3.Paradigm Monitor 3000F series
4. wharfedale Diamond 12 series

Please suggest if have other models are better than above.

Subwoofer : Please suggest subwoofer which matches the above series or any model which is better ?

AVR : For Movies Denon is good option thats what i heard so far, please suggest marantz or another brand/model would be better option
Denon AVR-X2800H

Last edited:
Go with Denon 3800. 4L is a decent budget but need more details in room as well. Dimensions and if it’s dedicated or in living/Bed room etc.

Its 15ft length and 12.6 width... its multipurpose room.. living and Home theatre
You will definitely need a powerful sub. 15 inch ported or dual 12 inches. If no space for duals go for rythmik fvx15. Speakers go for the ones that have high sensitivity ratings.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back