Home theatre or Bluetooth speaker

vaidheeswaranravi

I am in the dilemma whether to buy Bose soundlink mini which is costing Rs.16800/- or Onkyo HTS3700 which is costing Rs.29000/- for my small apartment. I know both are used for different purposes, but I can buy either of them only because of Budget constraint. Please help me in deciding which to buy.

As you, yourself mentioned - both are different league.
HT3700 - IS for you. This also includes the Bluetooth. You can stream music through your other devices. So you can remove soundlink mini from your list.
soundlink - only if you want to listen to music, carry this anywhere.

There are other HTIB's in the price range 30K. Yamaha, Denon etc. Why don't you check them too.
You may also want to check here http://www.hifivision.com/what-should-i-buy/54622-onkyo-ht-s3700-suggestions.html Do you think you can enjoy movies with soundlink mini?

How seen the size of Soundlink Mini ? Honestly I feel Bose is overpriced! Get the Onkyo it will serve you well for several years and for several purposes.

I agree with Indy that Bose is overpriced and doesn't really give that kind of output. Onkyo or even try some other HTs like Yamaha or Pioneer, may have to stretch your budget a bit but should be worth it.

Onkyo or even try some other HTs like Yamaha or Pioneer, may have to stretch your budget a bit but should be worth it.
7IwQaH

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back