Home theatre or sound bar for room size 15 X 11

Avinz

Hi audiophiles
Very good evening,
My living hall was of 15 X 11 and iam thinking to enhance the audio setup within a budget of 50-70 K .
For my room size should i go for jbl bar 5.1 or an AVR with yamaha nsp1 speaker set.
Here in my place the vendors has not that much knowledge to guide me.
I will be thankful if you give me.

Hi audiophiles
Very good evening,
My living hall was of 15 X 11 and iam thinking to enhance the audio setup within a budget of 50-70 K .
For my room size should i go for jbl bar 5.1 or an AVR with yamaha nsp1 speaker set.
Here in my place the vendors has not that much knowledge to guide me.
I will be thankful if you give me.
For 50-70k I would recommend a good sound bar. You need a budget of 2L to go for a decent avr set up for that room size. Basic 5.1 HTIB not going to do the job

For 50-70k I would recommend a good sound bar. You need a budget of 2L to go for a decent avr set up for that room size. Basic 5.1 HTIB not going to do the job
Thank you buddy. The audio shop vendor suggested to go for yamaha 3072 avr with NSP-41 Speaker package and he was suggesting the avr setup over JBL BAR 5.1 for my living room.

Thank you buddy. The audio shop vendor suggested to go for yamaha 3072 avr with NSP-41 Speaker package and he was suggesting the avr setup over JBL BAR 5.1 for my living room.
You can go with it but you should have less expectations. What subwoofer is included in that package?

Go with AVR+ speakers , that will sound better than Sound bars any day.
NSP-41 Speaker package is very basic, Do not expect much for your room size.
Check Taga harmony speaker packages that's cheap, at least it will perform better than NSP-41.

if you want to build good sounding system ,Go with 2.0 speaker setup initially , then build the system one by one as you get budget.
You will need Floor standers + powerful sub to get good sound for your room size.
You can start searching with Mission, MX series speakers, Polk,Kilpsch, Monitor Audio, Dali ...etc.

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back