Honeywell optical cable

I have tried multiple optical cables.
Expensive and lesser ones also.

Bandridge model BAL5601 is the best i liked so far.
Remember, every optical cable has its own sound signature.
Some sound warm (more mid bass), some sound mildly harsh (we realize it after usage of few days only), some may sound fatiguing after some more listening.

Above bandridge model (and that model only) is extremely balanced and natural.
i have two cables which were not easily available in the past, atleast not on amazon, so i had searched and purchsed from reliance online.

Now i saw you post, and ordered one more as i was able to fine on amazon.

https://amzn.in/d/apuIL0o

remember BAL5601 model is the one which we should get.

Also many cables look good and sophisticated, but they dont not sound as good.
I also have blue rigger 3 cables (had purchssed during initial experimentation as that was the general known go-to cable). I also have Mx cable.

I have tried multiple optical cables.
Expensive and lesser ones also.

Bandridge model BAL5601 is the best i liked so far.
Remember, every optical cable has its own sound signature.
Some sound warm (more mid bass), some sound mildly harsh (we realize it after usage of few days only), some may sound fatiguing after some more listening.

Above bandridge model (and that model only) is extremely balanced and natural.
i have two cables which were not easily available in the past, atleast not on amazon, so i had searched and purchsed from reliance online.

Now i saw you post, and ordered one more as i was able to fine on amazon.

https://amzn.in/d/apuIL0o

remember BAL5601 model is the one which we should get.

Also many cables look good and sophisticated, but they dont not sound as good.
I also have blue rigger 3 cables (had purchssed during initial experimentation as that was the general known go-to cable). I also have Mx cable.
Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. I have read your extensive posts regarding optical cables. Have ordered what you suggested.

To clarify further, My requirement is to connect my wiim mini to topping e30 dac. Both are next to each other.
Going through various posts I understand a minimum of 1.5m optical cable is recommended.
Vention cables are available on Amazon.
But then 1.5 m are not available.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back