JBL 4367 BK opinion required

sanj

Dear friends ,

How is JBL 4367 speakers , kindly let me know your listening experience if any member/s here is / are using or had used it.

rgds
Sanj

I haven’t heard but read about them a few months ago. They are great speakers.

I also have not heard just thinking about it as it has 15 inch LF drivers..so thought to know more if any one here used it or using it.

I have heard the speaker. It’s very nice. It needs a large room though. IIRC, Indian pricing was around 12 lakhs a few months back

I have heard the speaker. It’s very nice. It needs a large room though. IIRC, Indian pricing was around 12 lakhs a few months back
Thanks Prem sir for your valuable input, how it performed in tonal character and frequency bandwith.

Tonally it’s very good. It’s very musical. It goes down to about 35 hz comfortably. It’s not a wow speaker. It just does it’s job and gets out of the way.

Most JBL studio speakers are like that.

Tonally it’s very good. It’s very musical. It goes down to about 35 hz comfortably. It’s not a wow speaker. It just does it’s job and gets out of the way.

Most JBL studio speakers are like that.

Thanks sir for you valuable input as you are also a JBL speaker user but of a very high quality than 4367.

The 4367 is a speaker of a very high quality. It’s in the same league as the one I have. Mine is probably more musical. The 4367 is a little more hifi sounding in keeping with today’s requirements.

The 4367 is a speaker of a very high quality. It’s in the same league as the one I have. Mine is probably more musical. The 4367 is a little more hifi sounding in keeping with today’s requirements.

Thanks sir.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back