Klipsch igroove HG : tearing sound

TheSeeker

Hi !

its an unsettling issue for me about which am going to tell you in brief. sometime back i bought a klipsch igroove HG (ipod dock) in a clearance sale (unused, though old) after testing and liking the sound (it was a purchase on impulse :D), without warranty :eek:

now at home it played fine, until i drove it with my PC, and a day later, i find some crackling noise in the sound (that you get with cheap speakers if they are driven hard), more pronounced if the sound gets bassier (for eg, in beats) and at high vol. i gave the dock to a service station dealing in audio and musical instruments repairs, but he gave up saying there's no mechanism here to open up this device ! since then am sitting on the dock, unable to come to a conclusion as to what to do. could someone pls tell what could be wrong with it ? am not even remotely an audiophile, and nor do i know much about the technicalities of HIFI, but if you do get a hint about the problem, dont hold back or mince your words to facilitate my understanding. i will try using the help of Mr. Google to grasp as much as i can :)

waiting for your inputs. thanks !

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back