Looking for CD player in budget of 40-60k

raja113

Looking for a low end CDP to replace NAD C521BEE which served well for 10 years. In Kolkata the options are pretty limited now. Options are Denon DCD 600NE, Rotel CD11MKII, Teac PD 301X around 40-60K budget. I will pair it with NAD C320BEE amp and Dali Concept 6 speakers. I am not able to audition these right now. Need feedback on sound quality, durability, features of these choices to finalise.

Looking for a low end CDP to replace NAD C521BEE which served well for 10 years. In Kolkata the options are pretty limited now. Options are Denon DCD 600NE, Rotel CD11MKII, Teac PD 301X around 40-60K budget. I will pair it with NAD C320BEE amp and Dali Concept 6 speakers. I am not able to audition these right now. Need feedback on sound quality, durability, features of these choices to finalise.
With this budget you can get good 4k blueray player. Multiple use

With this budget you can get good 4k blueray player. Multiple use
Blu Ray players cannot be connected to my Integrated Amp as they have all digital ports. DVD players have RCA connections. But hardly any good and sturdy DVD players are available now. Also, earlier when I used Philips DVD players to play CDs, I found life of laser is very short, lasting 2-3 years only. I am looking for something that will last at least 5 years. So, looking at dedicated CD players as their transport mechanism is generally very sturdy and laser lasts longer.

Since many of us already have good dacs, I can share some really good CDT options.

I have bought Shanling ET3 for 60k though it is just a CDT, really happy and my CD collection has grown quite a bit.
Similar options are Audiolab 6000 or 7000 CDT variants.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back